So recently I had this great idea to extract a bunch of documentation from a sort-of proprietary system, turn it into diagrams, and put it on SharePoint with some searchable data bout each diagram. So the solution looks like:
- Save all the Diagrams as files with some kind of unique name to some location.
- Extract a bunch of data bout the Diagrams (preferably the actual text in them) into excel with the same unique name as a key
- Upload the whole document into a new SharePoint list so it would be searchable and people that don’t have access to the source system could see the documentation.
Note: Make sure you add a column that points to the extracted diagrams.
- Make sure your list shows EVERYTHING, this will only filter what is actually on the current page
- Add a Content Editor Web Part at the top of the list page
- Paste in the code down below
Looked at a bunch of stuff, but these were the good sources:
- The Search
- The Enter Check